In metro cities and especially in cities like our maximum city, Mumbai there is a huge scarcity of space and this crunch of space calls for single beds. They are best for those who are solo sleepers and for kids.
In today’s fashion frenzy world, we sought everything which is in trend especially in furniture and when it is about your home furniture than it has to be not only very appealing but also excellent in comfort. To make your house look more contemporary and soothing that make a single bed your own. They are great in several aspects. So let us explore them a bit further:
1)for the reasons known: quite naturally, you will have a bed to sleep. But you can place them in the guest room or an extra room to spend your spare time lying over it. You can also put two of them in the kid’s room. Even in your living space, they can look amazing. Of course, there is a divan for them but a single bed can be more comfortable and can multitask as bed and couch.
2) the high space savers: if you accommodate a single bed in your house then it will provide your room with extra space. There will be a lot of it left, and you can do whatever you want to do with it. You can either bring other units of furniture or spread a rug/carpet for you to sit on it and enjoy extended hours doing meditation or contemplation.
3) reflects your personality: every element in your house should reverberate with your vibes. And in this sense, the furnit\ure plays the crucial role because every single piece of it is brought to you after a lot of scrutinies. So be mindful of selecting the units of furniture even the single bed. Explore the designs and varieties available online. There is a diverse range of them that could merely perplex if you are not thoroughly acquainted with the requirements.
4) a single wooden bed: wooden furniture can never be out of fashion. They are classical, royal and some are so intrinsically designed that they are a beautiful fusion of contemporary and traditional. Know the proper measurement of your room in which you want to place your bed and surf the net for the right one and let it pep up the homely warm feel of your home.
5) for your peaceful sleep: no matter where you place it in your home. It will become a permanent place to sleep. If chosen wisely a single bed can do wonders by its mere looks as it has a great capacity to merge with the surrounding and even bring to life the shabby space of your home.
6) for storage: there are some designs of single beds which have a storage facility. You can store anything and everything.. the extra things that are occupying the unnecessary space in your home can be placed inside of it. Keep the quilts, bedsheets, pillows and even clothes.
7) a better choice: instead of going for a double buy two single beds as they are available at affordable prices. Double beds are expensive and are huge. Two single beds are preferable than it.
8) highly portable: it is too evident that single beds are easy to port from one place to another as compared to the double beds and nowadays they are made of lighter woods.
9) the maverick designs: there are so many varied kinds of designs available online that you can choose precisely as per your choice and desire. But be fully aware of the needs of the room and furnish it accordingly.
Conclusion: single beds are trending. The Reasons are numerous ranging from lack of space to being easily moveable. Choose the one that is apt for you and your home. A bed should be very comfortable and relaxing. It is needed in every Indian household as it serves many purposes.